fbpx Skip Navigation to Content
Call Us - 0800 21 21 21

Business Finance Range

Real Finance Offers Multiple Products

0800 21 21 21

Our business is your business. Please contact us when you are ready.

Business Finance Range

Small Business Kickstarter

Got a great idea?    Real Finance’s small business kickstarter loan is all about turning those great ideas into profitable realities!

Our business team will sit down with you and listen. We’ll ask all the questions about your passionate idea that we’ll need to progress quickly and then we’ll find the best solution to nurture that until it becomes a reality.

With loan sizes of between $5,000 and $50,000 and terms of up to 36 months to repay, this is a perfect fit for those with huge ideas and slightly smaller pockets.

Working Capital Finance

Whether you are an invoice based provider of products, a middle man, an introducer, an importer or an exporter, there is often a delay between taking orders and taking payments – Real Finance is no different!

A Real Finance Working Capital loan is the ideal bridging arrangement which allows you to purchase product from your suppliers and fulfill those large and profitable orders from your customers, without damaging your regular business cash flow.

Our team ensure everything is set up to coincide with your remittance dates, meaning seamless flow of funds can occur between all parties without those sleepless nights.

Loans start at $5,000 and climb to $300,000 with terms to suit your requirements and affordability.

Asset Finance

Whether it’s bigger, different or more of the same, Real Finance Asset Finance lending is designed specifically to purchase business Assets and repay the funding over terms that suit the style and cash flow of your operation.

Contact us to have a sit down and let our team tailor a real solution to your expansion plans.

Lending up to $300,000 and repayment terms of up to 36 months.

Invoice Factoring

In business cash flow is everything. Waiting on customers to pay invoices means the cogs in your business slow down or even fall off.

Invoice Factoring allows you to access cash tied up in your unpaid invoices. You assign one or multiple unpaid invoices to Real Finance and we advance up to 90% of the invoice amount to you. We charge for the provision of this service and collect payment of the invoice directly from your customer. When we do, we pay you the remaining 10% of the invoice amount minus our fees.

It is a powerful way for you to unlock its working capital and facilitate growth by allowing you to access funds up front, rather than waiting for payment from customers, and provides access to cash flow to fund operations and growth.

  • Improve cash flow. Access your funds quickly and fund operations and growth.
  • Reduce debt. Accessing funds up front helps reduce reliance on debt and allows you to manage cash flow effectively.
  • Improve credit rating. Improving your cash flow reduces reliance on debt, and improves your credit rating.
  • Increase working capital. Reducing debt and improving cash flow allows you to use the additional working capital to fund growth.
  • Better customer relationships. By providing flexible payment terms, you can attract new customers and strengthen existing relationships.
  • Increase profitability. Accessing funds quickly allows you to increase your business profitability.

“Real Finance listened to our needs and saw the potential we had if only we could have obtained the capital injection needed. So glad we pushed ahead and found the right Lender!”

new zealand loans

New Zealand Loans Made Easy

Real Finance make New Zealand loans easy! Follow our 3 step online loan application process, which takes only a few minutes, and you could have the funds in your account in as little as 2 hours. We are a recommended New Zealand loans company and cover loans for all sorts of different reasons, from vehicle finance/car loans, to business loans, consolidation lending, bridging finance, renovation and boat finance. Our expert New Zealand loans team are on call now to walk you through the loan application process and determine a repayment solution that works for your individual circumstances, or if you’d prefer simply use our quick and easy online loan application. Call now on 0800 21 21 21 to talk to a loan officer, or simply apply online now here.