Forms and Downloads
To help you get sorted out as quickly as possible, please find a whole range of forms you might need. Clicking on any of the links will start a PDF file download or open a new window.
PDF files need Adobe Reader to view them. Don't have Adobe Reader? Get it here free.
Loan Application Forms
We know it's faster to apply online, but sometimes you might want the paper version.
- Consumer Loan Application Form - Updated 13 March 2017
- Operative Terms - Updated 5 June 2015
If you do not know your client reference, please contact us on 0800 21 21 21 before using any of these forms.
As we are a preferred Direct Debit Initiator, your DD Authority forms should be posted to us instead of your bank. You can find our postal address here.
Problems with your Loan or Repayments?
Real Finance is here to help manage your financial goals and challenges whenever you have them. If things have changed since you borrowed your loan and you find you are struggling, communication is the key.
Contact us today rather than letting things spiral out of control, because by then the damage is done and it's more difficult to manage.
- Consumer Hardship Application Form - Updated 13 March 2017
Thinking about insurance is often only done after it's too late. Real Finance's insurance related products help cover your loan repayments in the event of financial crisis and motor vehicles for accident and/or breakdown.
Don't be caught short! You can find out more about our insurance range here.
Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)
- Wage & Salary Earner - Policy Booklet
- Self Employed Cover - Policy Booklet
- Retiree & Beneficiary - Policy Booklet
Motor Vehicle Insurance (MVI)
- Motor Vehicle Insurance - Policy Booklet
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI)
- Essential Cover - Policy Booklet
- Extreme Cover - Policy Booklet
Loan Equity Insurance (GAP Cover)
- GAP Cover - Policy Booklet